Like most people, I am not a huge fan of resolutions. I think we all sort of have the attitude that they are made to be broken and do not take them on with a serious sense of commitment. Goals, on the other hand, are exactly my speed. And there is no time like the beginning of a new year to reflect on your life and decide what you would like to do differently this year or maintain as a focus from previous years.
Here is my list for 2007. Please share yours!
- Read 50 books.
- Watch 100 movies.
- Recommit to paper journaling and stick with it all year.
- Cook dinner at least once a week.
- Make 5 eco-friendly changes in my habits/behaviors.
- Stick with therapy.
- Keep up with my recycling.
- Use my reusable shopping bags - use no more than 12 single-use bags all year.
- Take a yoga class.
- Take a class at the local co-op.
- Participate in and win NaNoWriMo.