- Read 50 books. (As of today, 12/50 read.)
- Watch 100 movies. (As of today, 42/100 watched.)
- Recommit to embodiment and stick with it all year. - I need to get back to this.
- Cook dinner at least once a week. - I need to get back to this, too.
- Make 5 eco-friendly changes in my habits/behaviors/our household.
Purchase, put up, and use outdoor clothesline and use indoor drying rack (instead of electric dryer).(Done on 4/22/07)
- Purchase and use four additional CFLs. (As of today, 3/4 in use.)
Purchase reusable, ceramic hand soap dispensers; fill with Dr. Bronners soap.(Done on 2/24/07) Switch to menstrual cup and reusable, cloth pads.(Done on 3/8/07)
- Start compost bin.
- Stick with therapy. (I quit going in March.)
- Keep up with my recycling. - I took a huge load of items to the recycling center after work Friday afternoon. It felt great to get that off my to do list.
- Use my reusable shopping bags - use no more than
1224 single-use bags all year. (Amended)
- As of today, 12/24 used.
- Take a yoga class.
- Take a class at the Merc (local co-op).
Participate in and win NaNoWriMo.(I scrapped this goal.)