Six Weird Things About Me:
- I have never been to a casino or bought a lottery ticket. I'm in no way morally opposed, but it's not something I've had a burning desire to try.
- I hate the sound of people chewing loudly or with their mouths open. It's just so disgusting!
- As a child, I used to have a weird deja vu / disorientation thing with my migraines. I never told anyone because I couldn't put my experience into words and worried people would think I was crazy.
- I don't know what I want to be when I grow up. Will I ever?
- I have a deep fascination with the Holocaust. I took three classes specifically about it in college and have read many, many books on the subject. I have to step back from it sometimes because it just becomes too much. Holocaust scholars have a high rate of suicide and knowing my mental health issues, I'd hate to take my interest too far.
- Sometimes when I can't sleep I map out scenarios of what I'd do if an intruder broke into our house.
- Abi's Migrainous Wanderings
- Her Life in a Nutshell
- Let the Monkey Jump
- Mental and Emotional Health
- Migraine Chick
- Pain in the Head
Technorati Tags: links, entertainment, depression, migraines, chronic illness, health, somebody heal me
Subscribe to the Somebody Heal Me feed: Subscribe in a reader or subscribe by e-mail.