- Living Well with Migraine Disease and Headaches: What Your Doctor Doesn't Tell You...That You Need to Know (Living Well) by Teri Robert
- All In My Head: An Epic Quest to Cure an Unrelenting, Totally Unreasonable, and Only Slightly Enlightening Headache by Paula Kamen
- Conquering Your Migraine: The Essential Guide to Understanding and Treating Migraines for all Sufferers and Their Families by Seymour Diamond and Mary Franklin
- Headache Through the Ages by Seymour Diamond and Mary Franklin
- The Lonely Patient: How We Experience Illness by Michael Stein
- Break Through Pain: A Step-by-Step Mindfulness Meditation Program for Transforming Chronic and Acute Pain by Shinzen Young
- The Dance of Anger: A Woman's Guide to Changing the Patterns of Intimate Relationships by Harriet Lerner
Please share your recommendations in the comments.