(1) As a kid, I was in 4-H and raised pigs. Pigs are really cool animals. But I always wished I could raise sheep.
(2) I didn't change my last name when I got married. The longer we're married, the more I wonder if I might like to go ahead and do it at some point.
(3) When I was about seven I had a set of flashcards with the 50 U.S. states and capitals on them because I wanted to memorize all of them. For fun.
(4) I'm addicted to celebrity gossip. It's my main guilty pleasure.
(5) I'm also addicted to reality TV. I don't watch anything very trashy, but if it's related to interesting people or fashion or on Bravo, I'm watching.
(6) I have never owned a goldfish that lived longer than about a week. My family still pokes fun at my bad track record with fish ownership.
(7) I love anything lavender scented. I find it so soothing and calming and not overpowering like so many other smells.
- link to the person who tagged you and post the rules for this challenge on your blog
- share seven facts about yourself
- tag seven more bloggers and link to them on your blog
(1) Sarah at Mental & Emotional Health
(2) Migraine Chick
(3) Deborah at Weathering Migraine Storms
(4) Artin at Pain in the Head
(6) Emily at The Sassy Lime
(7) The Migraineur
Technorati Tags: depression, migraines, chronic illness, health, somebody heal me
Subscribe to the Somebody Heal Me feed: Subscribe in a reader or subscribe by e-mail.
Content by Diana E. Lee.