- April 2008 --- Basic strategies for coping with headaches & migraines
- May 2008 --- Migraines and Physical Activity: How do you
remain active?" --- Exercise can act as a natural preventative for migraines. But it can also be a trigger. How do you integrate activities, from going for a simple walk or tending the garden to more strenuous activities like shooting hoops or running, as a migraine sufferer?
- June 2008 --- How to Have a Fun, Healthy Vacation in Spite of your Migraines
- April 2008 --- midnight, Friday, April 11, 2008
- May 2008 --- midnight, Friday, May 9, 2008
- June 2008 --- midnight, Friday, June 6, 2008
- April 2008 --- Monday, April 14, 2008
- May 2008 --- Monday, May 12, 2008
- June 2008 --- Monday, June 9, 2008
You can get more information about the carnival at this link: Headache & Migraine Blog Carnival. If you have suggestions for future themes, questions or an interest in hosting a future edition, please shoot me an e-mail. Also, please e-mail me if you'd like to be added to the Carnival mailing list.
Technorati Tags: headache & migraine blog carnival, blog carnival, depression, migraines, chronic illness, health, somebody heal me
Subscribe to the Somebody Heal Me feed: Subscribe in a reader or subscribe by e-mail.
Content by Diana E. Lee.