- Some great books:
- Cutting for Stone by Abraham Verghese
- The Writing on My Forehead by Nafisa Haji
- Broken Open: How Difficult Times Help Us Grow by Elizabeth Lesser
- Sandra Bullock's new romantic comedy, "The Proposal" (Ryan Reynolds is so hot!).
- The latest Pixar film, "Up."
- All of my favorite Michael Jackson & Jackson 5 songs on repeat.
Technorati Tags: depression, migraines, chronic illness, health, somebody heal me
Subscribe to the Somebody Heal Me feed:
Subscribe in a reader or subscribe by e-mail.
Content by Diana E. Lee.
DISCLAIMER: Nothing on this site constitutes medical or legal advice. I am a patient who is engaged and educated and enjoys sharing my experiences and news about migraines, pain and depression. Please consult your own health care providers for advice on your unique situation.