NOTE: Please consult your own health care providers for advice on your unique health situation. Never make changes to your treatment plan, including starting or stopping medications, without a discussion with your health care providers.
- diabetes/PCOS: Metformin, Januvia, Lantus, Humalog
- Butrans patch
As Needed Medications:
- Imitrex StatDose (injection)
- Zomig nasal spray
- Butorphanol nasal spray
- Occipital Nerve Blocks
Tools & Coping Techniques:
- mindfulness meditation
- humor - watching funny shows & movies
- spending time with my pets, Maisy & Felix, and my husband Cliff
- ice packs / SootheAway
- relaxation & breathing techniques
- healthy eating & avoiding trigger foods
- The support of my community of chronic pals & other friends, both virtual & real life.
You can read the list of everything I've tried in the past here: List of Past Treatments & Medications.