They suggest these ideas to get involved:
- Sign up to participate in the Virtual March. Organizations and groups are invited to endorse the march!
- Contribute your voice by submitting your story to the 10,000 Voices Campaign.
- Spread the word! If you’re on Facebook or use another social networking platform, use your status to update people on Pain Awareness Month and the Virtual March. Encourage them to do the same!
- Think of five organizations or community partners in your area. Tell them about Pain Awareness Month and ask them to visit this website to endorse the march and share it with their members. Pain Awareness Month
- Support our efforts by donating to the cause. Donate Now.
Visit the American Pain Foundation Pain Awareness Month page for more information: Pain Awareness Month Toolkit. The American Pain Foundation also has a wealth of information for pain patients on its website: For Pain Patients.
Subscribe to the Somebody Heal Me feed: Subscribe in a reader or subscribe by e-mail. Follow me on Twitter @somebodyhealme.
Content by Diana E. Lee.DISCLAIMER: Nothing on this site constitutes medical or legal advice. I am a patient who is engaged and educated and enjoys sharing my experiences and news about migraines, pain and depression. Please consult your own health care providers for advice on your unique situation.