The show will feature migraine experts, but also encourages patients and their family members and friends to submit questions for the expert panel.
You can submit your questions for the panel via:
- Phone: 1-800-433-8850
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/drshow
The expert panel will feature:
- Dr. Perry Richardson, neurologist at George Washington University Hospital
- Dr. David Dodick, Migraine specialist and director of the headache center at the Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale, Arizona, and chair of the American Migraine Foundation
- Dr. Story Landis, director, National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, National Institutes of Health
You can listen live by tuning in to a local NPR affiliate that broadcasts The Diane Rehm show or through the show's live stream online.
Check out these links for everything you need about tomorrow's show:
- The Diane Rehm Show: Living with Migraine and the Search for New Treatments
- Find a station in your area that broadcasts The Diane Rehm Show
- Listen live online
- Time zone converter
Subscribe to the Somebody Heal Me feed: Subscribe in a reader or subscribe by e-mail. Follow me on Twitter @somebodyhealme.
Content by Diana E. Lee.
DISCLAIMER: Nothing on this site constitutes medical or legal advice. I am a patient who is engaged and educated and enjoys sharing my experiences and news about migraines, pain and depression. Please consult your own health care providers for advice on your unique situation.