How to Enter:
Do one thing to promote Migraine & Headache Disorders awareness.
After you've done it, post a comment to this blog post & tell me what you did to receive a chance to win one of the prizes.
Ways to Promote Awareness:
- Print this flyer & share it with people in your life: Migraine & Headache Disorders Shareable Facts.
- Share these facts by social media throughout the month of June: Migraine & Headache Awareness Month Shareable Facts for Social Media.
- Participate in the MHAM Blog Challenge.
- Participate in the MHAM Photo Challenge.
- Tell someone trustworthy in your life something you've never shared about what it's like for you to live with Migraine or another Headache Disorder.
- Join the new patient organization founded by the American Headache Society, the American Headache & Migraine Association (AHMA).
- Or anything else you come up with. Creativity is highly encouraged.
- Lather Clear Head Balancing Balm
- Migraine Day button
- Lather Aromatherapy Candle Sampler
- Migraine Expressions, book edited by Betsy Blondin
- How to Be Sick by Toni Bernhard
- The Migraine Brain by Carolyn Bernstein & Elaine McArdle
(1) This contest is limited to people residing in the United States.
(2) You must supply an email address where I can get in touch with you when you post your comment on this blog post to enter the contest.
(3) The contest begins at 12 am on Saturday, June 1, 2013, and ends at 11:59 pm on Sunday, June 30, 2013, Central Daylight Time (CDT).
(4) Winners will be chosen using Random.org.
(5) All prizes are provided by Diana Lee and Somebody Heal Me.
Content by Diana E. Lee.
DISCLAIMER: Nothing on this site constitutes medical or legal advice. I am a patient who is engaged and educated and enjoys sharing my experiences and news about migraines, pain and depression. Please consult your own health care providers for advice on your unique situation.