Somebody Heal Me offers a variety of advertising options, including, but not limited to:
- image advertisements
- text advertising
- sponsored posts
- Please contact Diana (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss other options or request a media kit or ad rates.
- 150x150 sidebar
- 300x250 sidebar
These link ads appear within the text of blog posts, set off by a box, and/or within Somebody Heal Me's RSS feed, email subscriptions or newsletters.
These are a good option if you don't want to have Somebody Heal Me do a review or giveaway of your product or service. Sponsored posts can be composed by the advertiser or by Somebody Heal Me.
Statistics (As of July 21, 2012):
Monthly Page Views: 12,687
Google Page Rank: 4
Alexa Rank: 1,523,060
Alexa US Rank: 479,899
RSS Feed Subscribers: 298
Email Subscribers: 246
Twitter Followers: 2,390
Facebook Fans: 673
Pinterest Followers: 514
Advertising & Financial Disclosure Policies:
(1) You will see advertisements on the sidebar of each page on this site and at the bottom of posts. Editorial content is never influenced by these advertisements.
(2) If I have received a product or service for free, I will tell you so in a post reviewing that product or service.
(3) If a post is sponsored by an advertiser this will be clearly stated in the post.
(4) Somebody Heal Me participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program that allows sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com and its products.
(4) Any income Somebody Heal Me receives from advertisements helps pay for the cost of operating the blog. Diana also contribute her own money toward these costs.
(5) This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
(6) This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
(7) This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact: Diana Lee (email@example.com).
(8) The owner of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
(9) This blog does not contain any content that might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Any information you submit to Somebody Heal Me, such as an email address, is treated with confidentiality and will never be passed on to any third party, unless required by law.
Your comments are welcome. By posting a comment on Somebody Heal Me you agree to follow these guidelines:
(1) Comments are moderated to exclude those that are spam or advertising.
(2) Comments are visible to anyone reading this site. You can modify or delete them by posting using a Disqus account.
(3) All comments are by default considered to be written by medical non-professionals unless a comment states otherwise.
(4) Comments may be deleted if they do not follow these guidelines:
(a) You must behave with respect, courtesy and honesty at all times in making comments on this site.
(b) Comments providing information that is not from personal experience must include links to references that support the information stated.
(c) Comments must be true and correct to your knowledge.
(5) Commenters are responsible for the content of their comments. This site takes no responsibility for what is said in any comment on the site.
By entering a giveaway on Somebody Heal Me you agree to follow these guidelines:
(1) An entry is made by leaving a comment in accordance with requirements stipulated in the post announcing the giveaway.
(2) Winners are chosen using Random.org. Entrants chosen will be emailed by Somebody Heal Me and have 48 hours to respond. Otherwise a new winner will be chosen.
(3) Please allow up to six weeks to receive your prize. Prizes are sent directly to you by the sponsor.
(4) Somebody Heal Me is not responsible if for any reason a sponsor does not send a winner a prize.
(5) By entering a contest you agree to release Somebody Heal Me and all associated parties from any liability.
(1) Image and text ads and sponsored posts are accepted at Somebody Heal Me.
(2) Payment for ads is to be made through PayPal. The first month's payment is due in full before your ad will begin to run. Ads will be taken down if subsequent month's payments are not received within the first 14 days of each month.
(3) All ads except sponsored posts are accepted on a monthly term; discounts are available for agreeing to advertise for a year or longer.
(1) Somebody Heal Me discloses in accordance with and follows FTC guidelines.
(2) A full-sized product or hard copy of a book is required for all reviews and will not be returned.
(3) Please allow 6-8 weeks for a review of the product or book to be posted on Somebody Heal Me.
(4) Somebody Heal Me is not responsible for shipping costs. Anything sent COD will be marked return to sender.
(5) The review will offer an honest assessment of your product, sharing both positive and negative features (if any are observed). Somebody Heal Me does not guarantee a positive review in exchange for receiving a product or book, but agrees to contact you prior to posting if a positive review is not possible.
(1) Giveaways greatly increase attention to your product and company. They are actively promoted by Somebody Heal Me not only on the blog itself, but also on social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Google+.
(2) Most giveaways will run for two weeks.
(3) Please ship the prize directly to the winner, not to Somebody Heal Me. I will send you the winner's contact information.
Contact Diana Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.